WHAT IS THE THERMAL INSULATION COATING SYSTEM?
The energetic certificate or “energy performance certificate” is the document that establishes in absolute terms the level of consumption of the property by inserting it in a special class. The lower is the letter associated to the property, the lower is its consumption in energy terms.
The European Directive 2002/91 / EC of the Parliament and of the Council of 16 December 2002 about energy performance of buildings requires that starting from 2006, it must obligatorily proceed with the energy certification of buildings. This procedure has already been introduced in Italy by Law 10/1991.
The thermal insulation is one of the main techniques for the energy requalification of buildings both new and old. The thermal insulation has a number of performance, economic and esthetic-environmental benefits.
Among the performance benefits we have:
- The thermal insulation system is continuous and constant over the whole facade, without interruption in correspondence of insoles and pillars that may generate the formation of thermal bridges.
- Thermal stabilization of the external masonry;
- It reduces the effects caused in the structures and wall faces by rapid or significant changes in the outside temperature.
- It eliminates the problem of the creation of mold and condensation inside the building
The economic benefits include:
- The use of insulation involves a reduction in energy costs for domestic heating that, in older buildings, can be up to 40%.
- The economic investment is amortized within 4-6 years.
The aesthetic and environmental benefits are:
- Availability of a wide range of finishes and colors that can also meet the specific requirements of the historical centers.
- Reducing gas emissions in the air thanks to the lower energy requirements of the building.
PRODUCTS AND INSTALLATION INSURED BY: